Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Single-Thread Spider Web

I saw this picture and it reminded me of some real life experiences I've had with this kind of thing.


I have probably run into more of these in my life than any other person. You see, in my back yard there is a fence with a gate on it, and every day I use this gate when I leave for work. Well, a certain spider also liked to frequent this gate, because every day when I left for work, I would run into his single thread of web. It must have become some sort of morning ritual for this spider to produce this single thread for the sole purpose of watching me walk into it, and as I did, I imagine he would smile, and as the sun set, he would turn around, content, and prepare for the next day.


You gotta do what makes you happy, I guess.

-ec.wolf