Thursday, February 10, 2011

Evolutionary Advantages

Today, I started making a list of qualities that I look for in potential long-term relationships. One of the most important things on my list is that she has the ability to cook well. I don't mean that in a sexist sort of "I'm going to make her cook because she is a girl and that is what girls do" way. In fact, I would have no problem with doing the majority of the cooking. The problem though, is that I am a terrible cook. It's one of those talents that I really wish I had, and if we ever had friends or family over to visit, it would be enormously embarrassing to serve them my terrible food, and so I need someone there who can make a quality meal on special occasions.


So to all of you females who have been stalking me--and I know there are plenty of you--start learning to cook, sing, play music, dress nicely, and become an adventurer.

-ec.wolf